Labor Tracking Reports Adjusted
These labor tracking reports can automatically compute the time an employee was clocked in to the Labor Tracking system during morning and afternoon employee break time as well as lunch time. The morning break, afternoon break and lunch starting time and duration are specified for each employee.
The report will compute if the employee was clocked in during a break or lunch time and automatically compute the adjustment time that should be deducted from the run hours. The actual run time, adjustment time and net run time
are all displayed on the report.
This permits management to use the net run time required to produce a product without having the employee clock out during breaks or lunch time. Even if the employee's are paid for their breaks these reports yield the actual net hours required to build the product.
- Employee actual detail between dates adjusted
- Employee actual summary between dates adjusted
- Employee actual vs. standard detail adjusted
- Employee actual vs. standard summary adjusted
- Labor tracking employee data (Including break 1, break 2 and lunch times)
- Order actual vs. standard detail adjusted
- Employee work data