- Overview of MRP philosophy for senior management
- Detailed MRP education and training for the users
- Training for your "MRP coordinator" person
- Assistance in setting up implementation project plan
- Have the MRP system drive component requirements
- Providing guidance for project management
- Physical inventory assistance
- Inventory review and evaluation
- Set up Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) with your vendors.
- Procedure definition and generation
- Recommendations for system automation (Bar coding, eliminate paperwork management by exception)
- Material flow
A consultant's "product" is his or her expertise. Whether clients choose a large or small firm, they are ultimately buying the expertise of individuals, so clients are advised to inquire about the experience of the consultants who will actually work on their project, not just the backgrounds of the principal consultants.
for a 1 page Word document of this page for future review. After download, please click "Enable Editing" to view in normal mode.
For more information on On-Site Assistance please contact us at:
Phone: 727 642-4677